Samstag, 16. Juli 2005

like we're awesome, totally genius.

we'll take ourselves out in the street | and wear the blood in our cheeks | like red roses | we'll go from car to sleeping car | and whisper in their sleeping ears | we were here, we were here | we'll set off the geese of beverly road
hey, love, we'll get away with it | we'll run like we're awesome, totally genius | hey, love, we'll get away with it | we'll run like we're awesome
we're drunk and sparking, our legs are open | our hands are covered in cake | but i swear we didn't have any | i swear we didn't have any
we're the heirs to the glimmering world
oh, come, come be my waitress and serve me tonight | serve me the sky tonight | oh, come, come be my waitress and serve me tonight | serve me the sky with a big slice of lemon

the geese of beverly road | the national